[灌水吐槽] 土拨鼠之日

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-11 09:49:44 | 显示全部楼层

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-12 11:51:22 | 显示全部楼层

Toms Shoes Online Sale The Work of God's HandWhat'

The Work of God's Hand
But now, O Lord, thou art our father,Toms Shoes Online Sale; we are the clay,Toms Outlet Online, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. - Isaiah 64:8
I'm not sure exactly how I got to the above verse from Romans 10, but I am here nonetheless. (Aside: If I get this post done with my sweet little dog barking his fool head off, it will be nothing short of a miracle). Did you notice the last phrase of this verse,cheap toms? We all are the work of God's hand. Think on that a minute. What does that mean to you personally?
I think that most of us have heard about how God is the potter and we are the clay. What stands out to me is that I am the work of God's hand,. Do you remember what God thought in the beginning?
Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good,toms outlet online.
We are all the work of God's hand. God's. All of us are - not just our best friend, our neighbor, our mentor, favorite bible teacher or our spouse. He has created each one of us to be all that He needs to finish His work here on earth. Sometimes we are like soft clay, easily molded and changed, other times we are hardened clay that must be broken to be reformed. At any rate, we are still the work of God's hand. He says it.
What do we do with this knowledge? Well, in my case, I'm going to try not to be the hard clay. I will try to be the best servant I can be without trying to be a copy of someone else. I will try to remember ahead of time that when I become the hard clay in spite of my efforts to remain soft, as I believe we all do at times, I will be used by God for His glory all the more. After all,Toms Shoes Online, God is into the miracle business (he has quieted my dog, after all).
Friends, God needs all of us to do His work to further God's kingdom. My prayer is that each one of you reading this will be touched by an extra measure of God's grace today and that you will be assured that you are the work of God's hand. God doesn't make junk.
But now, O Lord, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand. - Isaiah 64:8
I'm not sure exactly how I got to the above verse from Romans 10, but I am here nonetheless. (Aside: If I get this post done with my sweet little dog barking his fool head off, it will be nothing short of a miracle). Did you notice the last phrase of this verse? We all are the work of God's hand. Think on that a minute. What does that mean to you personally?
I think that most of us have heard about how God is the potter and we are the clay. What stands out to me is that I am the work of God's hand. Do you remember what God thought in the beginning?
Gen 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and behold, it was very good.
We are all the work of God's hand. God's. All of us are - not just our best friend, our neighbor, our mentor, favorite bible teacher or our spouse. He has created each one of us to be all that He needs to finish His work here on earth. Sometimes we are like soft clay, easily molded and changed, other times we are hardened clay that must be broken to be reformed. At any rate, we are still the work of God's hand. He says it.
What do we do with this knowledge? Well, in my case, I'm going to try not to be the hard clay. I will try to be the best servant I can be without trying to be a copy of someone else. I will try to remember ahead of time that when I become the hard clay in spite of my efforts to remain soft, as I believe we all do at times, I will be used by God for His glory all the more. After all, God is into the miracle business (he has quieted my dog, after all).
Friends, God needs all of us to do His work to further God's kingdom. My prayer is that each one of you reading this will be touched by an extra measure of God's grace today and that you will be assured that you are the work of God's hand. God doesn't make junk.
What's With the Google Box With the new design and format of Awaiting Rain, you've probably noticed the little Google link box at the top of the right sidebar. Look this way ---> I have become a participant in the Google Adsense program. What this means is that I allow Google to display links to sites that have similar content to what you'll find here on Awaiting Rain. Every time somebody clicks on one of the links in that box, I am paid a small commission. I should say here that I've seen a few links that I would not personally endorse. So, a disclaimer: The publisher of Awaiting Rain is not responsible for nor does he personally endorse every website advertised in the Google link box. So why would I add revenue generating elements to Awaiting Rain? Because I want it to generate revenue. Duh! You're now tempted to ask what in the world I would do with said revenue, aren't ya? I will be doing two things with all revenue that is generated through this blog. First, Awaiting Rain costs just under $9.00 per month to maintain. I will use that much of the revenue to cover my cost. Beyond that, all revenue generated through Awaiting Rain will be donated to Christ-centered humanitarian works locally, around the country, and globally. I'll be adding other revenue-generating features to the blog in the near future and will let you know when they appear and how to utilize them. In the meantime, keep an eye on the Google box. If you see links that are of interest to you, feel free to visit those sites and in so doing support causes that ease human suffering around us.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-14 10:20:37 | 显示全部楼层
灌水灌水 灌水灌水 灌水灌水
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端