あながあれば、入りたい。。
真想找个洞钻进去,还是中文最能表达我的意思
[em01]
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-12-30 11:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
大家做题都累了吧...
来点其它的..
Here's a song for you I've waited to sing so long You are the one, my only love, forevermore Darlin' take my hand And take me to Shangri-la Where there's no hate where there's no pain Where there's no sorrow It's not the first time That I've fallen in love with you Because your smile reminds me Of the long lost melodies and memories
So just keep in your heart If you wish and try hard Any dream will come true That's why we're here together I was born to be yours You were born to be mine And we live in the world Where there's no good-bye for good, TEKO!
Here's a song for you I want you to sing along I'm on your side, my only love, forevermore Open up your eyes We're reaching Shangri-la Where there's no war Where there's no death Where there's no darkness It's not the first time That you've come back from the past Because your soul remains With the man who you really love and care about
So just keep in your heart If you wish and try hard Any dream will come true That's why we found each other I was born to be yours You were born to be mine And we love in the world Where there's no good-bye for good, TEKO!
So just keep in your heart If you wish and try hard Any dream will come true That's why we're here together I was born to be yours You were born to be mine And we live in the world Where there's no good-bye
Don't keep in your heart any dreams That's why we're here together I was born to be yours You were born to be mine And we live in the world Where there's no good-bye for good, TEKO!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端
扫一扫,查看更方便! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表