查看: 37824|回复: 41
收起左侧

[研究生大学院] 和大家分享(英语申请信)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-3 23:40:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
  上周见过风霜淡天兄以后,感觉自己有必要和他一样出来做点事情呵呵,于是决定把我当时申请的一封信,拿出来和大家分享,信我只给出信内容,附件由于涉及我个人的私人隐私,也就不拿出来了,可以和大家说下,我的个人成述写了大约2000字英语,project和展望写了大概是10万英语,有详细的图表和数据和演算!!有请外国朋友大概修改一下
这里是我信的正文,老师的回复我也不展示出来了,只告诉大家老师直接就在第一封信件中说,他愿意帮助我做这个领域的挑战者,欢迎我加入他们lab,由于这个老师是美国回来的,我说话的语气并不是特别的小日本当时,但是大家如果用日文写的时候还是要适当注意下,我这里发出我的第一个信,建议大家第一封信要注意最好不要有语法错误,还有用词错误,最好要注意下:
Dear Professor @@@>     I plan to study for a master degree in @@@@@i@@@. As Iknow> China is a basic gap in this area  ,so i think it may has tremendous> prospects.That's why i choose it for my study .On the web of waseda> university,I have read many massages about teachers. I find your research> is perfectly fit my interset.Then I have decided to write a letter to you.>     I have had plentiful preparations. In April of 2002, the technological> seminar of Sino-Japanese microwave was held in my school. The ITtechnology> of Japan impressed me a lot.From that time,i had a plan for study in> japan.In the university, I have studied a lot of important basic courses> and professional courses.My university is one of china's key universities> which is famous for its information and Electronic research.So it gave mea> good environment for study and I got very extensive and intensive> education.At the last two years of my university life,I often helped my> professor in his own research by translang some English essays that> professor is too busy to translate .During this period i has been muchmore> engross in    doing independent research than preparing for exams.That> really improve my knowlege and expertise.In additon,I graduated and gotthe> bachelor's degree in July of 2005.Besides,i have a short time working> experience in business sector of a  Hongkong company that enriches my> theory and society skill.In January of 2006,i arrived at tokyo.Now i am> studying japanese in tokyo.>>    Are you going to recruit any new master students in the near future? Of> course it would be great if yes, and I'm very willing to start discussion> on a proposal with you.Anyway I'm looking forward to hearing from you, no> matter what the answer could be.Owing to the limited space available, i> attatch my personal statement ,project reporter which is finish ed in my> third year of university ,research plan  in the attachment.>    Thank you!>    Sincerely yours,>    Albert Zhang

[此贴子已经被平针于2006-11-4 8:33:08编辑过]

点评

I have read many massages about teachers。。。。这位同学是读了很多马萨及吗  发表于 2011-12-1 13:00
发表于 2006-11-3 23:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
顶.........精华!![em17][em17][em17][em17][em17]
回复 3 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-4 00:15:00 | 显示全部楼层
project和展望写了大概是10万英语??
想知道楼主都写了些什么?呵呵,
回复

使用道具 举报