您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
昂恩的教授推荐信

Department of Chinese Language and Literature
Shanghai Normal University
Guilin Road 100 Shanghai 200234, P. R. China
Sept.5, 2002

Dear Sir or Madam:

In the capacity of the dean of Chinese Language and Literature Department of Shanghai Normal University, I am glad to write this letter furnishing my evaluation of Ms. XXX‘'s academic aptitude to your esteemed university.
She is a bright girl with an alert mind and a pleasing personality. I got to know her personally when Ms. XXX enrolled in my class on Narrative Logic and Language Logic, a two semester’s course. Owing to the remarkable logical thinking ability, she showed the great scholastic aptitude on my course and got excel scores respectively in two semesters. And her thesis on Language Logic was published on our academic magazine (Logic Issue). I also found her made herself distinguished even in other selective groups.

In her four college years, Ms XXX had tried to edit our major literature issue twice and helped Professor Bin Yuan to finish his dictionary composition. She always got a high praise by her enthusiasm and sense of responsibility.

Ms. XXX is an initiative and conscientious student, seeking self-improvement constantly. She had personal talks with me several times, I found she indicated a great interest in Japanese language and literature. Her graduation thesis on Kawabata Yasunari got a very high evaluation. In my opinion, Ms. XXX has a potential as a research in Japanese language and culture. Besides English, she works very hard on Japanese learning. She had earned a great score in TOEFL and International Japanese Language Proficiency Test in her forth year. So she has the ability of general reading in English and Japanese, which enables her to find out quickly the newest progress in her research areas from hundreds of now articles each month.

After she left school, she still keeps in touch with me from time to time and I am pleased to see that she is marching steadily towards her career goal. Therefore I feel very delighted when she told me she would like to pursue her advanced studied in your honored program. Your kind consideration will be greatly appreciated. If further information regarding this promising young girl is needed, please feel free to contact me, my e-mail address is21cn.com

Thank you!
Sincerely yours,

教授手写签名+盖章

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

发表于 2009-12-22 23:56:16 | 显示全部楼层
怎么没有看到回帖~
回复 2 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-12-1 15:04:16 | 显示全部楼层
留个脚印
回复 2 1

使用道具 举报