[北日本] 昨晚写的演讲稿,用的都是高中词汇,大家近来看看

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-6-6 12:00:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
本帖最后由 エアーマン 于 2009-6-6 12:09 编辑

Dear guests my friends. ladies and gentlemen ,good evening

My name is XXX. I am a 25-year-old postgraduate student from China. Chinese is my mother tongue, Japanese and English are my foreign languages. So tonight, the title of my speech is my foreign language learning experience.

I came to Japan with my parents when I was a kid ,and I have lived in Tokyo for five and a half years. I almost couldn’t speak a Japanese word first, and was totally helpless. But my former primary school friends did help me a lot. We 8-year-old children just played soccer together ,had lunch together ,walked home together ,whatever, the only thing is they just spoke Japanese everyday next to me. So one day after a period of time ,I was amazed to find that I could have conversation with them, I was capable of speaking Japanese as they could. To be honest, I did learn Japanese at my school, at the textbooks, but what I’ve learned from my former classmates and friends the conversation, the argument , and the joyful time we spent, do mean more to me.

Then I came back to China at my age of 13, and began to learn another foreign language,English, but this time the thing is different. In China, education mainly serves for exams. And unfortunately,my first step began with learning boring grammar rules and lifeless words in the textbooks. I believe that my teacher should have make us practise more on speaking,  since we did not have much oral practicing opportunities. But through hardworking in practicing speaking English and breaking away from traditional grammar games I found myself in a totally new world.

As you see, I have learned these two languages in quite different way. And I truly believe that the traditional way of learning is far from enough. Chatting, negotiating,having a presentation, debating,making some jokes, only if using some more practical training can we reach the final goals.

Thank you very much.

评分

参与人数 1元气 +5 收起 理由
小卓 + 5 原创内容

查看全部评分

发表于 2009-6-6 12:12:43 | 显示全部楼层
I almost couldn’t speak a Japanese word first,
那almost放couldn’t 后面感觉好一点?
错了别拍我
等老版给你看看
学习了,不错
回复