使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-8 10:19:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
mark一下,留着备用
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-13 00:37:51 | 显示全部楼层

With an average age of 50 years

with an average age of 50 years
And in real life Duan Yihong, but it is what my wife call the shots are so new man. He is currently working in shifts Xiaogang's new film Chu hegemony, played by Han, it seems, if not false, then please, New Year's Eve is likely the crew spent. This is a new marriage Duan Yi Wang first Spring Festival, he said, if we can go to leave it at home, take over, please not false, it is hoped to be able to cast his wife came to visit, along with over a New Year's Eve, I will not Active openings told her, you take a look at me, but if she told me, or else I'll cast the New Year with you? I must answer, great..
Then two women came and told his little sister as long as sachets, she can swap with the care of the household status, you can also become a princess. Wake up, overnight became the Republic of Korea royal king's daughter. Chosen as king by the National Women's dream become this thing than to pick up on the prince princess also incredible.
I would like this is my life, sunshine, food, women, and the water is all I can think of the happiness of nine lifetime, in the end there are many things you can be sure that you and me, how many things I can tell the difference between white and always must be very sure to tell you there tomorrow in our sun and breakfast, there are rivers and all of your music, and I say, you have come to me all wrong, are attributed to me because I want you to live better , peaceful life one day when I die, someone will say: This man, and his loneliness. Do not cry, I've told you - I'm a creature made of mud made of water a woman to marry a wife So met you. So, in a hundred years of life if you need someone to hold it in the hands of man, can only be me, to be me is when I'm gone, I will remember this hands warm, leaving you under 10 that day, I want to kiss you since the day of the moon is very bright very round I want to kiss you, because there is only two of us to kiss you, is the only moment we were able to do because I do not know about you, because I want to You know I really want to kiss you and I see your lips like a strawberry red and I guess it must be a sweet thought to kiss you, my heart jump, and I fear you, you strange and magical you did not dare look at me back to my eyes you are a hung black stretch my hands and want to stop, like a timid little animals from me crawl up your waist, this short distance took me a whole one hundred one hundred years later, you turn around - this world is nothing, only a very bright moon is round 11 I came back from a distant time horizon lonely I returned to my original back in place, no longer travel - this is my home.
相关的主题文章:

#comments

?topic=804358.msg983761#msg983761
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-13 16:38:38 | 显示全部楼层
好漂亮的,美女
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-7-13 16:38:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报