x
推荐信样例(工程)

Li Li
Chinese Academy of Sciences
Beijing 100080, P.R. China
Dean
School of Graduate Studies and Research

Dear Colleagues:

Mr. Ren Ren requested a letter of reference from me to support his application for graduate studies at your university. As his research adviser when he was a graduate student in my institute, I am pleased to comply with his request.

I have known Mr. Ren since 1991, when he was admitted as a Master of Engineering candidate into the Institute. As his research adviser, I directed his research and found him a promising youth radiating with intelligence and creativity. During his first year, he got a very good record in major courses. He particularly enjoyed challenging areas of studies such as Artificial Intelligence and Neural Network.

During the following two years, Mr. Ren worked on a communication project for his degree thesis "the Radio Shunting System on Railroad". To make the product meet the actual needs, he faced down many practical problems, such as high reliability and volume and weight of the product. Working hard and independently, he cracked the problems one by one, and came up with a thesis that was characterized by academic excellence.

Judging by his outstanding performance while he studied with me, I am convinced that Mr. Ren has acquired the knowledge and intellectual sophistication on the basis of which he can undertake world-class training. I therefore lend him my enthusiastic support and would appreciate your favorable consideration of his application.

Sincerely yours
Li Li
Professor, Graduate Adviser

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端
扫一扫,查看更方便! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表