gratz and welcome!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-3 01:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
恭喜恭喜,讲讲经验啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-11-3 10:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
发一个我在早稻田大久保面试具体题目和回答希望对大家有帮助,谢谢大家,里面就是有大家可以通用的问题,关于技术的问题,我以前在这里发过一个帖子,有说明过就是从你大学里面找一个课程问你这个是关于什么的,怎么应用,有什么难点,比如数学怎么用于工程.. 接下来我把面试我的回答发布下,由于是口语口头回答,错误还是很多的,但是日本人大概能懂得
面试那天大概七点就起来了,照例祷告了上帝,平静了下自己的心态,随便从柜子里翻出了那套london lord西装,才子的领带寸衣,随便又找了双几百年没穿过的不知道牌子的皮鞋了,然后带上欧宝的包出发了,并不是很紧张当时!!!进了考试等待大厅惊讶的发现自己是第一个,或许习惯了考试或者上班都提早满多来吧,没过多久陆续的很多人都来了,不过发现一个奇怪的现象,来的好多都是中国人,而且都是日本这边的大学毕业的,日语好强,每个人的研究计划书也都是日文的!!狂汗,有点怕自己要被刷了!!面的时候自己排在了第一个,10点就开始,感觉怕怕的,不过考试前也让自己安静下来不怕了,反正就是混,混不过明年想办法联系东工的老师去做一年研究生好了也不怕,只是又要浪费时间了,来日本后发现时间很宝贵,早毕业一个月都是好事情啊!!
   进考场前深呼吸了一口ok平静了,进去前轻轻敲门,日本人说了声请进,我于是进去了先说了声失礼了,然后说早上好,日本人就让我坐下,然后我刚刚坐下说了声谢谢,结果那三面试官就开始说老快老快的日本语也就是面试的那些客套的开场白,我等他们说完,就直接告诉他们,我刚刚来日不久日本语不好,可以不可以让我用英语面,他们惊讶了一下说ok!!!然后就开始了,于是他们先用英文问我的考试号码多少,我就拿出准考证照着读了一下,然后他们说ok.然后问我为什么要来他们学校,我回答了above all ,both the experiment condition and education condition are very good in your university. second,waseda give a great number of scolarship to its student,thats also one reason/ third one ,most important one waseda have a strong net of relationship in asea countrys.many politic and economic leaders are grduated from waseda, so if i can join the waseda, i amsure i will have a bright career.然后他们就问你还申请了哪些学校,比如东大或者东工之类,我回答是:just this one, one of my family forerunnerss have ever been studied in waseda, so i decided to follow the footsteps of him,as a result i just apply this one. 然后他们还问说你在大学的表现好象不错的样子我回答是thank you ,I have sent all the documents to you ,I think one of document is about my study course and score in my university.然后突然问了个问题,如果不给你奖学金你来不来啊我回答是So easy question,do you think are there anyone here who can refuse waseda's offer.if you don't give the solarship to me , my parents will pay  all the cost for me durning my study period .又问了你喜欢奖学金么I think no one don't like it ,like no one can refuse the offer of waseda!又问你的理想是什么我回答 my dream is become a professor with accademic position in a university ,although it will never become true.他们听了好象有点发笑!然后问你想不想读博士当时我直接回答了before i come to japan, i decided to come back as soon as possible,but now i like here since the life here is beautiful,but as an international student,whether i have enough money for further study or not ,i don't know ,i am eager to study for a doctor degree,but may be i don't have enough money, so now i plan to work after graduation if you give me the opportunity to become a member of waseda接着就问了关于为什么那个老师会推荐你,很难得他推荐了你,你是怎么认识他的,当然是分开三次问的I don;t know why he recommend me, but i am super happy that such an excellent professor suppot me .i get to know him from my friend ,one of  pretty girl in waseda university,I do not know how to spell out her name in japanese,but i usually call her Miss Liu,Miss liu introduce the professor to me .anyway the people here seems kindly ,that may be one of the reason,why i decide to apply接下来就是全是关于技术的问题,还有课程,回答不上来了头大,不过还是放过我了,运气真好,阿门上帝保佑  

[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-3 9:05:38编辑过]

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-3 15:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
被问到你在大学的时候好象成绩不错啊,如果用日语答怎么才比较合适呢??
[em04]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信