[复制链接]
发表于 2012-5-8 16:56:52 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
研究计划书包括两方面,一个是Field of study,这个我也还在小春找资料研究怎么写。。。
另一个就是Study program in Japan,这个教授直接帮我写好发给我了,所以我就当个范本发出来大家看下。

1. Tentative Thesis Title
Fast Neutron IrradiationEffects on Silicon Carbide and their Composites for Fusion Reactor Application
2. Background and Aim
The competition of fusionpower plants with the renewable energy sources in the second half of the 21stcentury requires structural materials operating at high temperatures, andsufficient radiation resistance to ensure high plant efficiency andavailability. Several ceramic materials will be applied in fusion reactors asstructural and functional components to sustain fusion plasma under the verysevere environment such as intense radiation, high temperature and high heatload. Properties of the ceramics will be influenced by irradiation with a highflux of fast neutrons, which produces crystalline defects and transmutationproducts. It is known that volume increase, reduction of thermal diffusivity,changes of mechanical properties, and degradation of electric properties areinduced. Therefore, evaluation of the defects induced in crystalline andamorphous materials is highly desirable for use with a variety of evaluationmethods. A major problem in predicting the effects of fusion reactorirradiation on materials is that the relative numbers of transmutation,displacement, and ionization events are not duplicated in test facilitiescurrently in operation. In order to achieve improvement of ceramic compositesand establish its relevance for use as structural materials in fusion reactor,we should study both theoretical aspects and experimental and manufacturingaspects. The experiments need to be complemented with model. Main modelactivities aim to understand and predict radiation effects on structuralmaterials for fusion power reactors, under fusion reactor relevant conditions.
The computer code calculations forinvestigating the evolution of radiation damage, transmission electronmicroscopy image simulations for comparison purposes, and 3D DiscreteDislocation Dynamics simulations and Finite Element model for investigating theeffects of radiation damage on the mechanical properties.
The purpose of my study is tocharacterize microstructural changes of silicon carbide and their compositesirradiated by the fast neutrons. Silicon carbide and their composites arehighly expected to apply for fusion demonstration reactors, due to their verylow activation property and tolerance for heavy neutron irradiation.
This project should give methe understanding of the effects based from displacement damages, and heliumand hydrogen production via transmutation on the macroscopic properties of thestructural materials, and clarify mechanisms of property change of the irradiatedceramics. These information can improve the properties of structural materialsin fusion power plants.
3. Experimental work
       To study the effects of neutronirradiation on ceramics materials, I intend to use following measurementtechniques to evaluate irradiation-induced damages, such as transmissionelectron microscopy, thermal conductivity measurement, X-ray diffractometry, IRspectroscopy, dilatometry, and so on. The specimens used for this study will beneutron-irradiated in the Japan Materials Testing Reactor. Moreover, experimentalresults would then be compared to computational results by focusing on the mechanismand properties change.

4. Study Timetable
Firstand second semester of master course : Course works of several basic scienceand technology in nuclear engineering. (learn basics of nuclear engineering).Attend Japanese classes. During these semesters, I want to learn how to useexperimental equipments.
Thirdand fourth semester : Mainly experimental work will be progressed.
Forthsemester : Summarize master course thesis.
Inthe doctor course, if I can be accepted, I will continue these experimentalworks for different specimens. I also challenge modeling of radiation damagesin ceramics. Also I want to publish my research results for internationaljournals and also I want to attend international conferences.

评分

参与人数 1 +188 收起 理由
c2005 + 188 感谢分享

查看全部评分

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

发表于 2012-5-8 17:04:34 | 显示全部楼层
bucuoooooooooooooooooya
回复 3 0

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2012-5-8 23:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽