Yesterday Once More

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-10-23 22:35:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x

Yesterday Once More

Yesterday Once More

曲名:Yesterday once more     歌手:Carpenters    When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. When they played I'd sing along. It made me smile. Those were such happy times, and not so long ago. How I wondered where they'd gone. But they're back again, just like a long-lost friend. All the songs I loved so well. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine. When they get to the part where he s breaking her heart, it can really make me cry. Just like before, it s yesterday once more. (Shoo-bee-do-lang -lang, shoo-bee-do-lang-lang.) Looking back on how it was in years gone by, and the good time that I had, makes today seem rather sad; so much has changed. It was songs of love that I would sing to them, and I d memorize each word. Those old melodies still sound so good to me, as they melt the years away. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine. All my best memories come back clearly to me; some can even make me cry. Just like before, it s yesterday once more. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they re starting to sing, so fine.

http://www.whxn.sdidc.com/about.files/04.yesterday%20once%20more.mp3
发表于 2006-10-23 22:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
熊猫里的地方?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-10-23 22:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
恩,熊猫里的地方~```````````````````````
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网