查看: 356|回复: 1
收起左侧

Find A Way

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-2-19 08:08:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
       Find A Way-J-Five    So, check it  There’s a light at the end  Of the tunnel  Humble beginnings  In a fight to the finish  Hangin’ on with a grimace  Give the look of God  When told faith is fraud  ’Cause you gave it all you had  So why won’t they applaud  Wrong again  Bitter sweet  Hard to stomach if you love it  Not friend  But a puppet with strings attached  Dance to the beat  Of a dying heart  Change your pace  ’Cause if I keep on movin’  I might find a way    I’m alive  I’ll give you all my time  I’ll put it all on the line, hey  Find a way to the light  Why’s there gotta be a test  On every breath I’m holdin’  To make it  I’ll find a way for you  There’s a long road,  But no one will take it  I’ll find a way  Why’s there gotta be a test  On every breath I’m holdin’  To make it    Refrain  I’ll find a way for you  There’s a long road,  There’s a long road,  There’s a long road,  Why won’t you take it    Can you feel the nails digging  Deep inside of your skin  Prove yourself until your dead  The end,but you didn’t begin  And if someone doesn’t reach out  Soon,you might lose it  ’Cause you humbled yourself just to be  Proved you can do it, don’t do it  Don’t give up to get it back  Fuck that,put it to your chest  And let your hesrt attack  Come back  I ain’t done tryin’,you’re killin’ me  Softly with your words and I love dyin’
 楼主| 发表于 2006-10-14 18:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
http://blog.dev-club.esnai.com/Files/sabotaj/Find%20A%20Way.mp3

Find A Way

Find A Way
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端