找回密码
 注册账号
楼主: dependency
收起左侧

93男来碰碰运气

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-3-28 20:42:12 | 显示全部楼层
首先我不知道美企里头 Senior,Staff 还是 principle 哪个叫首席软件工程师,也不知道哪位敢说自己是首席

第二政治观点怎么样放一边,什么东西魔障入脑了要不得。谁愿意做日本人是自己的选择,但是就算纯种日本人,明治神宫边上顶着太阳旗开着吉普高喊尊皇讨奸的老头子,旁边去原宿表参道的妹子们看都不看都躲着走
回复 4 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-28 20:53:35 | 显示全部楼层
高宗赵苟 发表于 2024-3-28 20:42
首先我不知道美企里头 Senior,Staff 还是 principle 哪个叫首席软件工程师,也不知道哪位敢说自己是首席

好像以前这里的某老师就喜欢自称首席什么什么的
回复 3 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-28 22:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
我的job title就是这么写的我如实写上去了,这都能给我在那做文章,入籍是人的自由我找伴侣的要求也是我的自由啊😯都什么逻辑我的天,唉,政治是个体和另一个个体之间的关系,只要有超过一个人的存在就有政治,抛开政治你说什么呢?价值观就是政治产生出来的,而且价值观是结婚的关键,价值观不合结婚干嘛?结婚为了钱?我不缺钱。结婚为了肉体关系?泡泡浴合法的,这点钱我又不是付不起,而且确保年轻。为了生孩子?我领养个不就行了。结婚不就是为了有个知己一起经历人生吗?
只要我提出中国这两个字肯定会引出来对此很敏感的人,很可惜这不是个可以退让的条件所以必须说出来,这样可以不浪费彼此的时间。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-28 23:15:11 | 显示全部楼层
有点意思啊,所以一个在日本的美企,job title 是五个中国大字:首席工程师。

第二我从没讨论过政治观点,我反对的是偏激的态度。男的能去风俗P活,女的想玩玩甚至钱都不用花。大家搭伙过日子是为了过的更好,没人想抱着个火药桶,整天听念经
回复 2 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-29 07:41:41 | 显示全部楼层
高宗赵苟 发表于 2024-3-28 23:15
有点意思啊,所以一个在日本的美企,job title 是五个中国大字:首席工程师。

第二我从没讨论过政治观点, ...

According to google translate. So? Why are you so focused on this thing? Assume the translation is off, what's the harm? Since you care soooo much about accuracy, I will use English. English is a much more accurate language and I'm more comfortable using it than Chinese anyways. Satisfied?

You are just picking words out of context and just trying to what? Win an argument? In a dating sub? What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Did I steal your girlfriend or something? Or is it me talking shit about China offended you? If that's the case sorry I don't feel sorry.
Screenshot_20240329-072814.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 08:56:43 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 高宗赵苟 于 2024-3-29 09:04 编辑
dependency 发表于 2024-3-29 07:41
According to google translate. So? Why are you so focused on this thing? Assume the translation is ...

As this is a dating app, it's everyone's responsibility to provide real information. But you chose a misleading translation. Lead engineer is noting. A team of 5 engineers can have 3 lead engineers. While 首席软件工程师 infers something at CTO or VPoE level. OK, you don't like Chinese, but why you intentionally translate your title into Chinese in such a misleading way?

The point is not about I'm defending China. We both escaped from China. The point is not to become an extreme person. You have freedom to hold any opinion, but the fact will teach you a lesson later. Let's talk about dating.You can be open to everyone, do casual date, and share your opinion before you go a serious relationship. Only move on if s/he agrees. If s/he doesn't, at least you will get companionship, gain dating experience and EQ. Now you have to wait for a true soulmate, while jerk off and be a frequent fuzoku visitor. I have to let you win the argument because you're such a poor guy.
回复 3 0

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2024-3-29 12:40:31 | 显示全部楼层
高宗赵苟 发表于 2024-3-29 08:56
As this is a dating app, it's everyone's responsibility to provide real information. But you chose ...

Here according to translate CTO is that. My Chinese is bad enough that I don't have any clue how to accurately translate those, all I can do is to do google translate. I'm using the translate simply because this is a Chinese website. You are accusing me of using misleading translation with no actual counter argument.  Lead software engineer is nothing is like I'm putting this info here to show off or anything, why would I. You just assumed that ain't you, because that is common sense in your mind. Or you are saying that because you want to simply establish dominance, to make your "argument" more trusted. That is the appearance of low self-esteem.

There are bottom lines. At first glance it looks like I'm setting up so many rules that I'm unapproachable. Just by simply looking at those, I'm just asking for a normal human being. If someone's only belief is money, that person is untrustworthy. If someone is breaking rule because nobody is stopping that person, that person is also untrustworthy.

Instead of trying so hard to downplay me to satisfy your ego, try to find an actual point. Your Chinese survival instinct kicks in so fast that the first thing you can come up with is to do that  ain't it?
Screenshot_20240329-104628.png
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 13:45:28 | 显示全部楼层
fengzheng88 发表于 2024-3-28 20:53
好像以前这里的某老师就喜欢自称首席什么什么的

我记得某老师曾自称是首席战略执行官
回复 2 0

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 14:12:57 | 显示全部楼层
dependency 发表于 2024-3-27 16:51
不是高端不高端的问题,那些要几十万彩礼的有几个年轻人能掏的出来?要剥削父母吗?父母的钱是父母的不是 ...

我觉得这观点没啥毛病,为啥这么多踩…………婚是跟我结,又不是跟我父母结,没必要也没理由为难剥削父母,彩礼也是建立在互相尊重理解的基础上,图个喜庆,给得起愿意给就给,两家人皆大欢喜,给不起不愿意给就不给,大不了这个婚不结了,再找个你情我愿的,这一个不行,下一个更好,没有谁离了谁活不了。

但你要是说不想和中国国籍有任何关联,那真心劝你别在这儿碰运气了,说中文跟中国没关系也太搞笑了,马来湾湾说中文,那是因为他们的中文就是大陆传过去的,他们的祖宗就是中国的,整个东亚都是受中国文化影响的,国内好多嘴巴说抵制欧美货抵制日货的,然而他们的言论都是通过美国人发明的键盘敲出来,输出到美国人发明的手机电脑上,通过英国人发明的网络让别人知道的,他们日常生活中又在用日本人发明的电饭煲煮饭,用日本人发明的自动麻将机娱乐,用日本人发明的影像设备记录生活,用日本人发明的二维码支付日常开销,这些早就跟平常的生活密不可分,真的能毫无联系一刀切吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2024-3-29 15:49:35 | 显示全部楼层
说不想给彩礼,没钱就直接说。别说的那么冠冕堂皇,让人觉得你虚伪又可笑。毕竟走到这一步了,都不是傻子。
至于政治,大部分都是普通打工人,你接触的那点不至于威胁你生命,思想也不用那么偏激。
回复 3 0

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册账号

本版积分规则

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号