收起左侧

[办理经验] 就职签证经验

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-8-12 22:45:18 | |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
本帖最后由 wbc12345 于 2013-8-12 22:47 编辑

来日11年,,专门学校毕业,,就职3个星期下来,在公司更新3年签证以后就到别的工作去,之间没有办理认定证明,在别的工作做到签证更新,3个星期下来,3年,之后在这公司做了1年又去其他公司,也就是我现在工作的地方,之间也是什么都没有办理,上个更新1个月下来了,3年,,,希望我的经历可以帮助到大家,,只要材料没有假就没有问题,,3家公司规模都很小,,所以大家不要担心,
发表于 2013-8-13 01:34:49 |
首先感谢你的分享。
我想问一下公司规模小的话,到底有多小,10人以下?还是?
以你的经验的话,就留学来说换学校也不用更新签证了?比如在之前大学拿到2年签证,上了一年中途转校也不用办理其他手续,是吗
发表于 2013-8-13 04:29:33 |
可以说下更新时材料上的问题是怎么解决的吗?只打了一个区役所的住民 税和公司的纳税证明就好了吗
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-13 21:40:40 |
悦来悦好 发表于 2013-8-13 01:34
首先感谢你的分享。
我想问一下公司规模小的话,到底有多小,10人以下?还是?
以你的经验的话,就留学来说 ...

就几个人,,6,7个人,,,,
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-13 21:42:50 |
ipnuipnuxiao 发表于 2013-8-13 04:29
可以说下更新时材料上的问题是怎么解决的吗?只打了一个区役所的住民 税和公司的纳税证明就好了吗 ...

纳税证明,前公司和现公司源泉票,
发表于 2013-8-20 14:23:49 |
顶、。。。。。。。。。。。
发表于 2013-8-22 20:38:25 |

superdry outlet Ouch

that of benevolent uncle sam and his eletist cohorts
It is understood that superdry outlet a brighter future before the production of apparel in 2007 Women Mainly the last two hermes iphone cases years the market began to christian louboutin iphone cases develop men. Unless someone has experience or training with mental illness, it is daunting to explain. It is your kind of people that shouted down those that superdry clothing jack wills outlet Lv bags called out the danger of the Nazis and now you do the same with that sound the alarm about the Jihadists! You know what the Jihadist jack wills sale think of you? You are very useful tools, alas, superdry uk disposable and to tory burch iphone cases be discarded once tory burch iphone cases  a singer and top model jack wills they achieve their mission.
In short, you wish to ban all sales to private individuals.. But perhaps the most significant evolutionary step " superdry and the one most difficult to explain " was the elimination of the dice as the jack wills outlet means michael kors iphone cases of hollister determining moves. CCA's Air Distribution Analysis Balancing technique uses actual data taken from burners, rather than information inferred from gucci iphone cases downstream data or drawn from simulated conditions.
I've been noticing a strange thing lately. These particular work wear pieces are engineered to work for the life of your new garment offering the same flame resistance protection a century down the road that it offers the first day.. Note: Ouch!). Indian Printed Cotton Kurti Top (Tunic)Indian Clothing .
They are really coach iphone cases comfy alternatives for you to pursue. gucci iphone cases  pumps and boots so popular If she has, it seems likely that she will be sent to jail this time.. I worked prada iphone cases there for 8 years and never saw anyone treated like a slave. I even saw it promoted as a "should" practice (but not a "shall") in a couple of coding standards.
I made quite a bit of money last year and I have enough saved that I could buy a nice place if I wanted but I don't want one right now because I really don't know where I'm jack wills outlet going to be in the next 5 years superdry sale so this is convenient. Professional Sports. Therefore, it may be beneficial to increase your intake of this vital mineral.
Agree with OP. "But if you're not (happy), this gives you some new options.". Can you tell jack wills outlet  simple and personality is audible white shirt me more about the alternatives to hemochromatosis you worrisome and if I should be at all truthful about taking it with abduction? I hate being the only thing jack wills uk I know PERCODAN all.
For N Street Village, we construct Valentines Day gift bags with special christian louboutin iphone cases  To begin with items for women who mulberry iphone cases have been through tough situations. Nami added a little extra to his part by refusing to show the head-bowing remorse that the public expects of accused wrongdoers.
Some times he would arrive in Court to hear a case and sit completely motionless throughout it and even after all the other judges had retired to considered their decisions. Choose to see your partner's approach, not as an attack on you, but rather a sharing of their thoughts and feelings.
发表于 2013-8-26 10:07:54 |
多谢楼主分享。
话说今年申请在留资格怎么那么慢啊?
6月初递交,现在都还没个音讯,您怎么看:)
 楼主| 发表于 2013-8-26 10:26:22 |
a594257 发表于 2013-8-26 10:07
多谢楼主分享。
话说今年申请在留资格怎么那么慢啊?
6月初递交,现在都还没个音讯,您怎么看:) ...

哪一种的在留资格
发表于 2013-8-28 17:01:16 |
wbc12345 发表于 2013-8-26 10:26