小春网

找回密码
 注册账号
查看: 508|回复: 1
收起左侧

[灌水吐槽] Machine Shops- A New Industrial Revolution in Machining SourciniPhone 7 For Sale

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-2-17 21:47:23 | |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册账号

x
OKMIN: “No. No. But I could get bitter, and I could get really angry about the direction and being an older woman and aging and feeling like, ‘You know, she's being pushed out or aged out of this business.’ Or I could do something to make a difference.”
The timing of Christmas was also a major factor behind peaks and troughs in shopper numbers during December – with the big day falling on a Wednesday many people held off on finalising their festive spending in the last few days. We saw in last week’s sales figures that the final result was respectable overall, with multichannel the ‘story of the season’. These figures similarly highlight that continuing caution and changing spending habits were central themes of Christmas trading in 2013.”
Just think about it for a moment; in the past businesses used to have to go to their local machine shops to get things done; it worked out well for both parties. The business that needed the work done could arrange a meeting, visit the machine shops as the work was being done and everyone knew where they stood. You could build a working relationship with other companies that would keep you in work for years to come; but that was a long time ago, wasn't it?
Well, yes and no. Over the last few years it has been far easier to contact companies in other countries so as to get work done; which has been both good and bad for many businesses. Improved global communication has made it far easier to tap into other markets, which has been good for the companies needing precision machining, but not so good for the local machine shops that would have done the precision machining in the past.
Does that mean it's all over for these small businesses? Is a company like yours going to go out of business because there's more access to machining businesses in Making Grocery Shopping Less  other countries? Does it mean, as it has so often in the past, that if a major employer in a town has Cheap iPhone 7 to shut down that the whole town will go with them? Not if you fight fire with fire.
Ok, that doesn't mean that you're going to try and burn down your competitors; it doesn't even mean that you're going to try and undercut them; what you're going to do is to forge new business relationships with companies in your area, or even a little further out of town, if you've My Big and Tall Shopping Stra set up in a small community.
You do realize that there are other businesses out there looking for good, reliable, and approachable machine shops for their precision machining; right? In fact, so much so that there's a website that will introduce you to them. You won't have to know anything about setting up a website, or a blog; you don't need to know a thing about internet marketing, twitter or whatever the latest social network may be; it's all there for you.
How long would it normally take you to track down a company that may be interested in having you do some work for them? How long would you have to spend iPhone 7 For Sale on the phone trying to get through to the buyer in that company? Would you have to go along, introduce yourself, and make a presentation of some kind? How much better would it be if you already knew the owner, had talked to them in informal surroundings, and knew that they wanted exactly the sort of precision machining that you were doing?
Ok, now I'm sure that if you've heard people promising you this sort of access to the heads of companies in your area, which could be the lifeline for your business, they'll have come out with some sort of ridiculous, never could be afforded in a month of Sunday's, get-it-now-or-miss-out-forever, price; right?
The thing is their company may be relying on you to keep themselves going, as much as you are on them for business. Remember, not only is this a win-win situation to keep local businesses going well into the 21st century, there aren't any foreign businesses being allowed in to undercut everyone.
How much do you spend each year just trying to advertise, and getting sales people to call around other companies to see if they need any of your precision machining capacity? I wouldn't be surprised if, when you sat down to work out your return on investment in these forms of advertising, you find that you're paying out far more than you're getting back in new orders.
So, how much would you be prepared to pay to get this access to willing buyers? To find the people with the order book who you can not only call on the phone, but go around and visit? To get all the features of a high end website/social media site that you don't have to do anything to maintain?
If I said it was less than 10% of your advertising budget; would you be interested? What if it was even less than that? If precision machining is your thing, and your machine shops in need of extra business; then you'll need The Sensible Way To Weight Lo to visit Machining Partners and find out how you can get signed up. No fees, no hidden extras. Make the smart move for your business; make it noThe front is the logo embroidery that makes it good to absorb sweat.
I’m not gonna get into that,” Mara said. “And that’s one of the reasons why I hesitated quite frankly in addressing all of you because you get into discussions like that and I don’t think it’s fair or appropriate. There are privacy issues here. There are sensitive, emotional issues that affect families.”
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2017-4-16 09:41:34 |
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端
扫一扫,查看更方便! 快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表