注册账号 登录
小春网 返回首页

李不动的个人空间 https://www.incnjp.com/?325199 [收藏] [复制] [分享] [RSS]

日志

英语超短句 张口即来

已有 703 次阅读2011-11-26 16:52 |个人分类:英语学习|系统分类:学习

Let go! 放手!
So long. 再见。
Cheer up! 振作起来!
After you. 您先。

I decline! 我拒绝!

Keep it up! 坚持下去!
That's neat. 这很好。
He is my age. 他和我同岁。
You set me up! 你出卖我! 
I just made it! 我做到了! 
I'll see to it 我会留意的。 
I'm in a hurry! 我在赶时间! 
It's her field. 这是她的本行。 
You owe me one.你欠我一个人情。
Any day will do. 哪一天都行
T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
So far,So good. 目前还不错。
Control yourself! 克制一下!
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气。
I'm On your side. 我全力支持你。 
We're all for it. 我们全都同意。
What a good deal! 真便宜!
You asked for it! 你自讨苦吃!
You have my word. 我保证。
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Don't count on me.别指望我。 
Don't fall for it! 别上当!
Don't let me down. 别让我失望。
Easy come easy go. 来得容易,去得快。 
I beg your pardon. 请你原谅。 
It’s a long story. 说来话长。

 Make up your mind. 做个决定吧。
That's all I need. 我就要这些。
The view is great. 景色多么漂亮!
The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳。 
Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开球? 
Don't give me that! 少来这套! 
I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适。
It is growing cool. 天气渐渐凉爽起来。 
It's going too far. 太离谱了。 
The answer is zero. 白忙了。 
He always talks big. 他总是吹牛。
Knowledge is power. 知识就是力量。 
Move out of my way! 让开! 
Time is running out. 没时间了。 
Clothes make the man. 人要衣装。
Don't lose your head。 不要惊慌失措。
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑。 
It really takes time. 这样太耽误时间了。 
It's against the law. 这是违法的。 
My mouth is watering. 我要流口水了。
You are just in time. 你来得正是时候。
Your hand feels cold. 你的手摸起来很冷。。
Don't trust to chance! 不要碰运气。
Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带。

He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
He paused for a reply. 他停下来等着·回答。
He suggested a picnic. 他建议搞一次野餐。 
None of your business! 与你无关! 
Not a sound was heard. 一点声音也没有。
That's always the case. 习以为常了。
The road divides here. 这条路在这里分岔。
You are a chicken. 你是个胆小鬼。
A lovely day,isn't it? 好天气,是吗?
Just around the comer. 就在附近。
Let bygones be bygones. 过去的,就让它过去吧。 
That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
First come first served. 先到先得。
Great minds think alike. 英雄所见略同。 
I develop films myself. 我自己冲洗照片。
I felt no regret for it. 对这件事我不觉得后悔。 
I meet the boss himself. 我见到了老板本人。 
I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的钱。
I'm fed up with my work! 我对工作烦死了! 
It's no use complaining. 发牢骚没什么用。 
She's under the weather. 她心情·不好。
The child sobbed sadly. 小孩伤心地抽泣着。
The rumor had no basis. 那谣言没有·根据。
15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等于5。 
All for one,one for all. 我为人人,人人为我。
East,west,home is best. 金窝,银窝,不如自己的草窝。 
He grasped both my hands. 他紧握住我的双手。 
I suppose you dance much. 我想你常常跳舞吧。
I'll just play it by ear. 我到时随机应变。 
I'm not used to drinking. 我不习惯喝酒。
Is the cut still painful? 伤口还在痛吗?
Stop making such a noise. 别吵了。
They crowned him king. 他们拥立他为国王。
They're in red and white. 他们穿着红白相间的衣服。 
We all desire happiness. 我们都想要幸福。 
Would you like some help? 需要帮忙吗?
You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高骛远。
You've got a point there. 你说得挺有道理的。
Being criticized is awful! 被人批评真是痛苦

Did you enter the contest? 你参加比赛了吗?
Do you accept credit cards? 你们收信用卡吗? 
Don't cry over spilt milk. 不要做无益的后悔。
Don't let chances pass by. 不要让机遇从我们身边溜走。 
He owned himself defeated. 他承认自己失败了。
He strolls about the town. 他在镇上四处遛达。 
I can do nothing but that. 我只会做那件事。 
I get hold of you at last. 我终于找到你了。
I saw it with my own eyes. 我亲眼所见。 
I will arrange everything. 我会安排一切的。 
I wish I knew my neighbor. 我很想认识我的邻居。 
I would like to check out. 我想结帐。 
It's time you went to bed. 你早就该睡觉了。
No spitting on the street. 禁止在大街上吐痰。
She was totally exhausted. 她累垮了。
Show your tickets,please. 请出示你的票。
That's the latest fashion. 这是最流行的款式。 
There go the house lights. 剧院的灯光灭了。 
A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
Be careful not to fall ill. 注意不要生病了。 
Brevity is the soul of wit. 简洁是智慧的精华。
Cancer is a deadly disease. 癌症是一种致命的疾病。 
Did you fight with others? 你又和别人打架了吗? 
Don't dream away your time. 不要虚度光阴。 
Don't keep me waiting long. 不要让我等得太久。 
He has a remarkable memory. 他有惊人的记忆力。
He has completed the task. 他完成了这个任务。 
He has quite a few friends. 他有不少的朋友。
He is capable of any crime.他什么样的坏事都能干得出来。 
He walks with a quick pace. 他快步走路。 
His looks are always funny. 他的样子总是滑稽可笑。
I'm very glad to hear that. 很高兴听你这样说。
I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸运舞伴啦!
It's none of your business! 这不关你的事儿!
No littering on the campus. 在校园内不准乱丢废物。
The figure seems all Right. 数目看起来是对的。
What's your favorite steps? 你最喜欢跳什么舞? 
A lost chance never returns. 错过的机会永不再来。
Don't let this get you down. 不要为此灰心丧气。 
I haven't seen you for ages. 我好久没见到你了。
It's a friendly competition. 这是一场友谊赛。 
It's very thoughtful of you. 你想得真周到。 
Opportunity knocks but once. 机不可失,时不再来。
She dressed herself hastily. 她匆忙穿上衣服。 
She hired a car by the hour.她租了一辆按钟点计费的汽车。
These shoes don't fit right. 这双鞋不太合适。
This is only the first half. 这才是上半场呢。
This pen doesn't write well. 这钢笔不好写。
You really look sharp today. 你今天真漂亮。
Don't keep the truth from me. 别瞒着我事实真相。
He came to the point at once. 他一下子就说到了点子上。
He ran his horse up the hill. 他策马跑上小山。
Please let me check the bill. 请让我核对一下帐单。
Plenty of sleep is healthful. 充足的睡眠有益于健康。
The sun comes up in the east. 太阳从东方升起。
You can either stay or leave. 你或者留下或者离开。
Your life is your own affair. 你的生活是你自己的事。
All that glitters is not gold. 发闪光的不全是黄金。
He broke his words once again. 他又一次违背了诺言。
He led them down the mountain. 他带他们下山。
He was trained to be a lawyer. 他被培养成一名律师。
I am afraid that l have to go. 我要走了。 
I don't have any cash with me. 我身上没带现金。
I have been putting on weight. 我开始发胖了。
I've got to start working out. 我必须开始做健身运动了。
Japan is to the east of China. 日本在中国的东部。
New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中国成立。
Thanks for your flattering me. 多谢你的夸奖。 
They charged the fault on him. 他们把过失归咎于他。
This car is in good condition. 这车性能很好。
Truth is the daughter of time. 时间见真理。

 

         1. I've been dying to meet you. 我非常非常想见到你

  2. Every time I see you, you leave me out in the cold.每次我见到你,你都不睬我

  3. I only have eyes for you. 我只在意你

  4. You don't have a care in the world. 你不知人间烦恼为何物

  5. If you don't want to lose me, you'd better lay it on the line.如果你不想失去我,就最好一五一十地告诉我吧

  6. Tell me your story, I'm all ears. 告诉我你的故事,我洗耳恭听

  7. If the shoe fits, wear it. 如果是真的就承认吧

  8. I have no direction, I just get wherever the wind blows.我没有方向,只是随风到处飘

  9. You are always trying to get my goat. 你总是想惹我发火

  10. I'm a man of my word. 我是个讲信用的人

  11. Just cool your heels! 好了,安静会儿吧

  12. Save your breath! I don't want to hear it. 不要说了,我不想听

  13. Really?? You are so bad! 真的吗?你真棒!!

  14. I’m not myself. 我感觉不好。

  15. Don’t bother me. 别烦我。

  16. Don’t hog mg girlfriend. 别缠着我女朋友。

  17. I will treat you! 我请客。

  18. What are you in the mood for? 你想吃什么?


悲剧

无聊

震惊

支持

不解

超赞

愤怒

高兴

评论 (0 个评论)

facelist

您需要登录后才可以评论 登录 | 注册账号

小春网
常务客服微信
微信订阅号
手机客户端
扫一扫,查看更方便! 返回顶部